Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kitchen Box of Fun

A few days back, my kids and I saw a post in FB of a kitchen set made out of cardboard boxes. We are advocates of recycling stuff. Today, we finally got to do it. Of course, first and foremost, we needed a box.

Then my kids and I started cutting out the pieces to be placed on the box. It's a great kids activity. They painted the pieces and was excited to put them on. 


While they painted the burners, I cut an opening in the middle to serve as a door for the oven. Then, I placed the handles. These handles are also recycled. They came from the holders of the street gliders my daughter bought.


Now the final touches. We placed all the cut out pieces in place. As soon as all the glue dried, they started playing with it. Another project, another fun day for the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment